Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Write

For my artifacts I plan on connecting them through the information that is provided. For every artifact I am going to work off the previous one. For instance, for my first artifact I am creating a brochure that has all the different types of autism disorders and then information about them. From this artifact I am going to create my second, which is most likely going to be a power point, but I will add additional information and focus more on a child with the disorders in the school setting. My main purpose of this topic is to focus on the development of an autistic child in school, socially, physically, and academically. So, for every artifact that I create I want to work off the previous so that the information that is going to to be represented will not repeat its self. I am hoping that all of my artifacts will connect well with each other, and as of right now I think that they will, but I will have to wait and see if it goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment