Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog #6 Artifact #1

One aspect that I have chosen to focus on in my artifact is the content. Since there are many different types of autism spectrum disorder, I decided to make a brochure with all the different types of disorders. For the content, I decided to include the signs and symptoms along with if they can be treated or not. Many of the disorders can have the same symptoms, so I also added how they may affect one child one way and another child a different way.

I believe the information that I have included in my artifact is very helpful and would really help parents understand the different disorders better than they know now. With this artifact I have also tried to provide information that would be helpful even for educators to understand and be able to help the children with an autism spectrum disorder better succeed and be comfortable with their disorder. I am really pleased with the brochure at this time and think that it provides really good information that is important for people to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment