Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog #8

I am not going to present my artifacts until I have to so I do not have to repeat myself. With my artifacts, I really only have one that is presentation material. My first artifact was a brochure, my second is a PowerPoint, and my third is going to be two different journals. My second artifact is going to be easy to present because it is meant to be presented, but my others are going to be a little challenging. For presenting my first artifact, I think I will explain what I included on it and why. My third artifact will kinda be the same, but with the journals I am writing from the point of view of two different parents. So when presenting my third artifact, I might read parts of the journals so the class can get a picture of what the two different life styles really are like, and what parents have to go through every day.

With my project I was wanting to open people's eyes about autism, and show people that they are like everyone else, they just have to do things in a certain way. All of my artifacts are geared toward informing parents and teachers about the different types, how they can be treated, and how children with ASD act and develop compared to "normal" children. I am really pleased on how my artifacts are turning out so far, and am looking forward to seeing how they all turn out and how well they fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment