Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog #9 Spring Break

My spring break is going pretty good. I went to the lake with my mom and grandma and went shopping all day, so that was fun. I really haven't done much expect catch up on my sleep and get some homework done. I did have a job interview on Thursday, that I got, so I was really excited about that, but that is about all my excitement! Other than that my spring break has been pretty boring. As for my project, I have worked on it in bits and pieces. I have got it 98% complete and am working on fixing my rationale. I am hoping to have my rationale and artifact completed my Friday night. After i finish completing my artifact and rationale and I am going to begin making a draft for my third artifact; that will be challenging because I have no idea what information I am going to include in my artifact.

No comments:

Post a Comment